Skip to main content

A beautiful pattern: Itch to Stitch Seychelles top

 I've been searching for a woven top pattern for a long time and this spring I was so happy when Itch to Stitch tested and released Seychelles top pattern. It has beautiful V-neck, cup sizes, bust darts and two sleeves option: gathered long sleeves or pleated short ones. 


 

I made my first Seychelles from linen blend fabric - I used the same for Celeste dress last year and now had just enough for this top. It's summery, let's my skin breathe and looks beautiful. The neckline is finished with facing and it's easy to sew too. 


 

I can easily pair it with my Balboa skirt(s) or Mountain View pull-on jeans or I have several other items in my wardrobe to go with it.

When I got some pretty viscose challis fabric from Minerva, I knew at once that I wanted to sew long sleeve option from Seychelles top too. You can read about it and see the photos on my Minerva blog (here). 

I think I need more of these! Both look elegant, easily wearable and comfortable too. It's so nice to have a trustworthy pattern like that.

Comments