Skip to main content

Itch to Stitch Upland trousers and total ITS outfits of the day

 Itch to Stitch has released several pretty patterns this year and I've been lucky to get to test all of these. I would like to introduce you the Upland trousers


 

Upland trousers are high rise trousers with waist facing. It means these don't have the the traditional waistband. Trousers are fitted through waist and hip, full length and have useful pockets. The instructions are great as always - each step is written and illustrated. 

I made my trousers from viscose and linen blend fabric. I really like the texture and color of this one, but the next time I'll use something that wouldn't grow on me while wearing it. 


On the photos I have my Kauai top on. When I first made it, I didn't like the fabric I chose and therefore it sat in my wardrobe. One warm summer day I found it and now I've been wearing it so much that I started to think about making a second one.

I'm so happy that while testing for a pattern and taking photos I can find other items made from Itch to Stitch patterns to combine with. I have days when I through several things on and during my errands realize that everything I have put on, is sewn by Itch to Stitch patterns. The same thing happened when I got my first vaccine shot (Mountain View Pull-on jeans, Medellin wrap top and Cartagena cami underneath it, Causeway bomber jacket):


Also while taking photos of my Balboa skirt and having a great time with my kids (Hepburn top, Balboa skirt and Cerro Alto jacket). You can also read about my pretty Balboa two tiered skirt in my Minerva blog (here).



I've had more days like this, but I'm not always taking photos. I just enjoy the me made outfits and feel myself comfortable. So I hope you find patterns that you really like and enjoy sewing them and wearing your makes.

Comments