Skip to main content

Some outfits from trip to Spain

 We had a really nice family trip to Malaga province in May this year. We did all the testing required and wore masks and tried to keep ourself safe and it worked out really great. I sewed several items for this trip and wanted to take a LOT of photos over there. I even hired my son as a photograper (I promised to pay him when he takes photos of me whenever I needed them and doesn't complain about it - he did a great job and got a bonus too). 

So what did I sew and wore over there?

Liana jeans and Visby top by Itch to Stitch - these are sewn last year I think. 

Antrim dress and my Atenas denim jacket - a great combination for hot-warm-windy day. Both sewn last year and in use often. I guess I truly have the Itch to Stitch wardrobe.


Kathryn top and Liana jeans with my new make - a jacket from Burda Style 10/2014 magazine. The smooth tweed fabric with beautiful subtle colours is made from cotton and polyester and I got it from Minerva. You can read all about this jacket from this blog post on Minerva website.

We went to see some pretty views but the weather was cold. So I put on layer after layer - Cartagena cami, Visby top and on top of everything I have Carlsbad cardigan from Itch to Stitch book called "Sew Beautiful..."


On a slightly cooler day I put on my Mountain View pull-on jeans and my Seychelles top. I blogged about the Seychelles on my Minerva blog (here).

This dress is something I sewed up right before our trip and as you can see I used it well - for hiking. The pattern is from Itch to Stitch book ("Sew Beautiful") and it's called Palermo top and dress. This pretty viscose challis fabric is from Minerva and you can read all about it on my Minerva blog (here).


Some of the older makes: Visby top again and Fortuna joggers (the pattern is in ITS book again). These joggers haven't made their debute yet and the reason for that is simple - I just wore them out before I even got to taking photos of them. You know it happens when you sew a really comfortable day-to-day wear.

The blue linen dress will be blogged about soon too. It's Recoleta dress by Itch to Stitch (no wonder there!) and I worn it so much this summer. This one is taken in Fuengirola BioParc.

Celeste dress is another ideal pattern from Itch to Stitch. Whenever I see some Celeste dresses, they all look so pretty. This one was sewn last year and I see a long future ahead for it.


 

The black textured knit fabric that I got from Minerva was perfect for this Itch to Stitch Balboa skirt. It's a must have pattern if you ever want to sew some knit/jersey skirts as there are so many options and different styles. You can read about my skirt from my Minerva blog (here).

It looks like I've been Itch to Stitch a lot ;)

Comments