Skip to main content

Itch to Stitch Bainbridge pullover and Ottobre design cardigan

I think I'm preparing for the autumn and remembering the colder weather again as I'm still blogging about winter and autumn clothes. All the photos of my Bainbridge pullover are taken in the snow and when I took photos of my Ottobre cardigan, it was quite cold and windy too. So lets see, what I have for you today!

 



Itch to Stitch Bainbridge pullover is perfect for keeping you warm and comfortable during your hikes or walks. It has half-snapped front placket, bust darts, cup sizes, stand up collar, pockets and you can use contrast color for bias-bound hem, sleeve hems and collar. 


 

I used wool blend knit fabric with felted wrong side and it will keep me warm whenever I need it. I used quilting cotton for bias binding. It's a real winter piece and I'll pull it on whenever I'm cold. 

My Ottobre design cardigan is also made from wool blend fabric. It was from Minerva and I wrote a blog post all about it in here (link).


I think I'll start blogging about my summer clothes in late autumn when I'm really starting to miss summer again. Bye for now!

Comments